Re: [probe_control] favourites and tricks

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2013
      Geoff,

      Good one about the safe! It really gave me a laugh. Big problem with that was (aside from the swimming pool, which one of my friend's did have)... we didn't have the safe! The closest we came was a refrigerator box, but someone broke it up before we could get our hands on it. (Upside-down it would have had that "trick bottom" to escape from.)

      And I have been to the IMDB many times. I try to visit it as a last resort. The way my pain meds affect my memory, I try to focus and exercise my brain to remember things as often as I can, which is why I do enjoy our occasionally lengthy discussions; they make me think. (I'm still working on the last installment you sent, so that one's not dead yet!)

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 31, 2013
        Hello
        Dino

        Generally, safes aren’t that big for
        children to get inside. I think by law, like in the UK, disused refrigerators
        have to have their doors taken off so kids don’t get trapped inside because
        they want to play with them. I’m still amazed at the current size of fridges.
        You can stash several bodies in them. I’m dreading when my old fridge packs in
        and have to look at one of these giants with distain..

        To: probe_control@yahoogroups.com
        From: LambuLambu@...
        Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 11:49:01 -0400
        Subject: Re: [probe_control] favourites and tricks