Re: [probe_control] Hey Dino...

  • martin allen
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 25, 2013
          Dino:
             Just a quick update, as I don't want to add to your eyestrain--I've rather enjoyed the debates re: some of our other favorite shows, even chipped in a bit here and there, but I've got to tell you this; Barring a last-minute reversal, which seems unlikely, it's looking like I've got a job starting tomorrow! First in ten years, and all things considered, since I landed it after only a month of serious looking, I think I've beaten some odds--especially in this crummy job-market! Nothing special, just a mop and bucket at an almost-nearby elementary school, but I'll take it! If they like me, maybe I can go full time by year's end!.
          After the last 30+ year's with both parties gleefully casting everything Breton-Woods to the wind, we're lucky to still be here at all--lots of folks with bigger degrees than mine harvesting hub-caps on the side of the road!
           I have so many bills to catch up on, it's ridiculous! Maybe by the time I get somewhat caught up, "Search" will have advanced in the WAC-queue so's we can all get it! Now, I'm off to the rest home, I'll see my father for the first time in two weeks and leave someone with a check so as to zero-out my August balance--at least!  Now to get the greedy pill-pushers to stop trying to sneaky double-bill me before the old boy's Medicaid Part D kicks in September 1st. I swear they knew it was going to happen before I did and they tried one more shake-down...the swine!
      Martin