Re: [probe_control] ITC 1999 Protectors

    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 21, 2013
      Price Is Right, To Tell The Truth, Hollywood Squares, Match Game PM, Gong
      Show, Dusty's Trail, Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune...just off the top of my
      head.

      With the exception of the one I mentioned above, all of the sitcoms I can
      think of are from the 80's and later. But I am sure someone will chime in
      with some.

      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 21, 2013
        Hello
        John

        From that list, we had UK versions of Price Is
        Right, Hollywood Squares (ours was called Celebrity Squares) and Wheel of
        Fortune