Re: [probe_control] ITC 1999 Protectors

    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 20, 2013
      They did back then.

      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 21, 2013
        Hello John

        Were any of
        the programmes remembered??

        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 21, 2013
          Price Is Right, To Tell The Truth, Hollywood Squares, Match Game PM, Gong
          Show, Dusty's Trail, Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune...just off the top of my
          head.

          With the exception of the one I mentioned above, all of the sitcoms I can
          think of are from the 80's and later. But I am sure someone will chime in
          with some.

          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 21, 2013
            Hello
            John

            From that list, we had UK versions of Price Is
            Right, Hollywood Squares (ours was called Celebrity Squares) and Wheel of
            Fortune