Ask Warner Archive

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2013
      The Tuesday update from Warner Archive says they will be doing a live Q&A
      on Wednesday:

      "This Wednesday we're participating in our first *Reddit
      AMA<http://l.email-warnerbros.com/u.d?SYGjFW5Tglyr6KcbkvXCT=23851>
      * from 1-4pm Pacific Time. George Feltenstein, Senior Vice President
      Theatrical Catalog Marketing, Warner Bros. and his team (that's us!) will
      be on hand to take whatever questions you want to ask about Warner Archive
      and our continuing effort to make our large library of movies and TV shows
      available to you."

      If the link in the text doesn't come through:
      http://l.email-warnerbros.com/u.d?SYGjFW5Tglyr6KcbkvXCT=23851

      Some nice, eager, polite, urging questions about the Search release might
      be the way to spend a Wednesday afternoon.