RE: [probe_control] computers

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2013
      Hello
      Steve R

      The Time Tunnel equipment appeared all over
      the place for a while mostly because it was so generic.

      If you want something to ponder over is
      when did these old-style computers change to the size and shape we have today.
      In �Knight Rider�, they had the old Commodore computers although not showing
      anyone really using them which might be a second question as to when that
      happened.

      To: probe_control@yahoogroups.com
      From: stephenrusell@...
      Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 23:02:46 +0000
      Subject: [probe_control] Earth 2 Mission Control

      The Mission or Launch Control from WB TV movie Earth 2 used

      computers from Time Tunnel TV show.

      FYI

      Earth 2 on DVD.