New SEARCH Facebook Page

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2013
      For those of you who use Facebook, I've created a new Page for SEARCH, and I invite you to join it.

      You can find it if you search:

      SEARCH - 1 97 2 TV Series

      I think you'll find the photographs, links and articles already there to be interesting. Some of the material you will have already seen, but, hopefully, some of it might be new to you. Don Harden and I will be adding more material as frequently as we can. You should always feel free to contribute, as our newest member, Carol Jackson did, yesterday. :)

      So, look for the page on Facebook, LIKE it, and... I'll see you there.