RE: [probe_control] sound objectivity

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 24, 2013
      Hello
      John

      I�m surprised no one else entered into this
      conversation or was I getting too technical again?? Sorry. I really ought to
      write an editorial on SFC that there is no such thing as perfection, shouldn�t
      I?? If anything, the more I learn the more inaccurate sensory perception
      becomes.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 24, 2013
        I suspect it is a limited interest topic.