Re: [probe_control] sound objectivity

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 24, 2013
      I was only speaking about the production process in my encoding...just
      making sure the information on the original got properly transferred to the
      new file.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 24, 2013
        Hello
        John

        I�m surprised no one else entered into this
        conversation or was I getting too technical again?? Sorry. I really ought to
        write an editorial on SFC that there is no such thing as perfection, shouldn�t
        I?? If anything, the more I learn the more inaccurate sensory perception
        becomes.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 24, 2013
          I suspect it is a limited interest topic.