9770RE: [probe_control] Hugh O'Brian TV's Wyatt Earp Sings

    Mar 6, 2013
      Hello
      Jim

      Well, that was an experience. What did you
      think?? It might just be me, but I think he was let down by the material cos he’s
      barely singing when it was obvious he did have a reasonable voice 56 years
      back.

      Hearing the theme track first here, it’s
      obvious he had the same choir doing the backing vocals.

      Please note NEW email address while OLD one is being sorted out.

      Biggest SF website in Europe and second biggest, and that's only because the first is a commerical site, in the world
      and they look to what we do!

      To: probe_control@yahoogroups.com
      From: probecontrol@...
      Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 15:14:10 -0500
      Subject: Re: [probe_control] Hugh O'Brian TV's Wyatt Earp Sings

      If you're able to access this link, Geoff, you can judge for yourself--

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOu9gnu5AVE

      Hello everyone

      Don�t know if this is old news or anything, but did you realise Hugh O�Brien actually recorded an album after �Wyatt Earp�??

      I saw a copy of �Hugh O'Brian TV's Wyatt Earp Sings� in an old record shop locally and if you google the italics above, you can at least see the cover.

      Anyone any idea if he sings well or not??