9739Re: [probe_control] PROBE available for streaming on Warner Archive Instant

    Feb 20, 2013
      When I attempted to register for the Warner Archive Instant, I got the following message:

      W arner Archive Instant is Currently Available to Invited Users.

      If you received an Invitation Code via email, please enter the code to start your one month free trial.

      So, my question is this. Does anyone know how to acquire an Invitation Code? :)

      If anyone has any information on this, feel free to write me off-list at probecontrol (at) wowway (dot) com.

      Many thanks!