9442RE: [probe_control] you people over the pond OK??

    Nov 2, 2012
      Hello
      Dino

      The loss of water probably suggests that
      you�re part fish. :-)

      Careful what you wish for. As I commented
      to Rob, I don�t think the hurricane season is over yet.

      I�m sure Bath Uni will appreciate you have
      problems if you tell the power was out. Your daughter won�t be the only one
      with a problem from the USA.

      The rich people on the barrier islands
      sound pretty dumb.

      Surely, Dino, re-building is one thing, but
      making sure the buildings have a better chance of survival makes more sense.
      Then again, in the tornado states, they still build houses from wood which
      makes no sense.

      I presume people who lived in skyscrapers
      regarded themselves as pretty safe??

      Geoff

      Geoff Willmetts ***** GF Willmetts ****************************

      Commissioning
      Editor: http://www.sfcrowsnest.org.uk and assorted suffixes including .com and .co.uk

      We�ve
      updated our website. Please add to your links,

      Our
      Google monthly number of hits exceeds seventy million and they place us in the
      general genre than our own category. Doesn�t stop us appearing on the first
      page of any Goggle Search for Science Fiction entries.