      From: martin allen <zippytkat@...>
      Subject: Re: [probe_control] Other plane movies
      To: "probe_control@yahoogroups.com" <probe_control@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Saturday, May 26, 2012, 5:04 PM

      Hi Geoff and all--
          I remember "Murder On Flight 102" quite well. Above average for TV movie of the day. Ran on ABC on a Saturday night, I think. Got one repeat, saw it again and not at all since. Mean to pick up the DVD next time I see it cheap.
      martin

      ________________________________
      From: worldsecanalyst@...
      Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 19:33:18 -0700
      Subject: Re: [probe_control] Three Doug McClure TV Movies on YouTube

            I know the movie as "SST - Death Flight."  This was

      a made-for-TV disaster movie.

          End Run,

          David

      Date: Thursday, May 10, 2012, 12:25 AM

      If "Terror in the Skies" is the one involving the sabotaged Concorde jet (I'll have to check out that one on Youtube, but if it is and he co-starred with Burgess Meredith and Robert Reed), I remember seeing that one. It was indeed a good movie, and who would have thought at the time it was filmed that Doug and Meredith would soon be working together again on 'Search'?

      End Run,