      From: Geoff Willmetts <gfwillmetts@...>
      To: chat search <probe_control@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tue, Apr 3, 2012 5:07 am
      Subject: RE: [probe_control] Re: all in the camera

      Hello Dino

      Have you ever photographed, assuming you
      have one, your garden and without recognisable landmarks, know it was your
      garden?? In the viewfinder, the camera isolates the amount of information your
      head normally takes in.

      I�ve seen the same thing when my town
      appears on TV. It appears bigger than it really is for similar reasons. It
      tends to make you be wary of scale with anything on TV.