      From: John <actingman6@...>
      To: probe_control <probe_control@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Mon, Apr 2, 2012 8:42 pm
      Subject: Re: [probe_control] Re: Illness at the Bottom of the Sea

      What also surprises me about those two clips (Bujold vs Mulgrew 1 &
      2...which are from the DVD releases) is the difference in blocking between
      the two. I realize we are only seeing master shots of Bujold, but still,
      the director had her standing the whole time in her quarters for that long
      speech about knowing the crew better?

      But you can see Bujold mentally going down the page in her mind trying to
      get all her lines. I have done extra work on movies and TV shows, and it
      is amazing the difference when you are shooting two minutes of footage a
      day vs 10 minutes a day. Some folks just need or want the leisurely
      schedule of two minutes a day.

      I have never seen any of Bujold's work. Maybe others can comment.