      From: John <videoking@...>
      To: probe_control <probe_control@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Mon, Apr 2, 2012 7:38 am
      Subject: Re: [probe_control] Prisoner and Gemini

      And you're absolutely sure that Jill St. John was in the film?

      John

      From: LambuLambu@...
      Date: 4/1/2012 7:40:00 PM
      To: probe_control@yahoogroups.com

      Geoff,

      Yeah, I know the movie I'm looking for isn't related to 'Gemini Man'. It was
      a one off - possibly a pilot that didn't sell. I doubt it was based on any
      super-hero comic. If it wasn't listed in your book, it's possible it wasn't
      a US production, but only had a lead character who was American, sort of
      like 'The Liquidator'; with the exception of Jill St. John every other cast
      member was British, Australian (including the lead, Boysie, who was supposed
      to be an American), or from other countries. In fact 'The Liquidator' was a
      British film, so I guess it's possible the movie I'm trying to locate the
      title of could also be a British production?

      And I did find a USB port when I went looking for the serial number on my
      cable DVR box. Yay! Now all I have to do is pull the manual to see how best
      to get recorded things off of it. The little jump drives seem to be
      universal - I can take things from my PC to my Mac and vice-versa with no
      trouble, so maybe the same will hold for the DVR. (The manual will probably
      say how to use the USB port.)

      In the meantime, I'll keep on the lookout for that obscure movie. And should
      I happen to find it I'll let everyone know what the title is.