      From: "LambuLambu@..." <LambuLambu@...>
      To: probe_control@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, April 1, 2012 11:47:10 PM
      Subject: Re: [probe_control] Prisoner and Gemini

      Just read the review and plot for this one and sadly, no. This is definitely not
      it. The movie I saw had a far lighter tone (about that of "The Liquidator" - not
      as light-hearted as a Dean Martin 'Matt Helm' film, but a little more so than a
      Bond film) and as far as I can remember had nothing to do with the main
      character trying to kill his wife for having an affair.

      Remember, the main character if the movie I'm looking for got an invisibility
      ring from a very old man sharing his prison cell. The ring turns him invisible
      while he's in front of a firing squad and about to be executed, and sometime
      after this helps him escape, ends up working for a government agency because of
      the ability that ring gives him (though I can't remember how the agency learns
      that he has the ring).

      Thanks for trying, though!

      From: LambuLambu@...
      Date: 4/1/2012 7:40:00 PM
      To: probe_control@yahoogroups.com

      Yeah, I know the movie I'm looking for isn't related to 'Gemini Man'. It was
      a one off - possibly a pilot that didn't sell. I doubt it was based on any
      super-hero comic. If it wasn't listed in your book, it's possible it wasn't
      a US production, but only had a lead character who was American, sort of
      like 'The Liquidator'; with the exception of Jill St. John every other cast
      member was British, Australian (including the lead, Boysie, who was supposed
      to be an American), or from other countries. In fact 'The Liquidator' was a
      British film, so I guess it's possible the movie I'm trying to locate the
      title of could also be a British production?

      And I did find a USB port when I went looking for the serial number on my
      cable DVR box. Yay! Now all I have to do is pull the manual to see how best
      to get recorded things off of it. The little jump drives seem to be
      universal - I can take things from my PC to my Mac and vice-versa with no
      trouble, so maybe the same will hold for the DVR. (The manual will probably
      say how to use the USB port.)

      In the meantime, I'll keep on the lookout for that obscure movie. And should
      I happen to find it I'll let everyone know what the title is.