      From: Michael Stoll
      Date: 3/24/2012 8:44:21 PM
      To: probe_control@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [probe_control] Re: Scanner

      Hi Marta, John, All,

      I had trouble with PayPal a couple years ago - someone got into my account
      and I had a charge of $987 that was about to be taken out of my bank - I
      cought it and stopped payment. Similar stories from my brother more than
      once and a couple friends too.

      Not to mention the other non sense I have been through with PayPal.

      The last Scanners I sold were through direct contact email and payment was
      made by check through the mail.

      I guess if there were no other choice I would be willing to accept PayPal -
      but I'm not willing to deal with eBay.

      Mike