8550RE: [probe_control] All hardboard

    Mar 3, 2012
      Hello Dino

      The point I was making about the
      snowspeeder is that all these vehicles are smoke, mirrors and hardboard. Only
      they’re at least physical unlike that film clip

      It’s come up a few times over the years
      here.

      WE DON’T CHOOSE OUR RANK POSITIONS, OTHERS PUT US THERE:-

      To: probe_control@yahoogroups.com
      From: LambuLambu@...
      Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 09:10:24 -0500
      Subject: Re: [probe_control] All hardboard

      Geoff,

      Sorry for being vague. (I'm well familiar with what the snowspeeder is. ;) )

      What I meant was, please refresh my memory on the part of "If it's anything like the snowspeeder from 'The Empire Strikes Back', then they're only made of hardboard."

      I can't for the life of me remember what we were discussing - some filming mini (model), or a full-scale mock-up (I remember that much) - but I don't remember which one or ones in particular.

      Dino ("...daft as a brush, but ravenous nonetheless").