7282Re: [probe_control] faulty adaptations

    Jun 1 6:31 AM
      Someone will have to correct me because it has been a long time since I have
      seen it, but there was an episode of WWW that Sammy Davis, Jr. guest starred
      as an agent, and I seem to remember them acknowledging in some way the extra
      difficulties he had to face as a man of color in the late 1880's. So when
      the Will Smith movie came out, all I could think about was the Davis
      episode, and how did they think they were going to pull the movie off
      considering the time period? I never saw the movie, and suspect to this day
      that I made the right decision.