69[probe_control] New Member

  • Don Harden
    Feb 21, 2000
      Hello SEARCH fans. New SEARCH e-mail group member Don Harden reporting

      I was a teenager when the series first aired and enjoyed it enough to
      audiotape it (which was the only choice we had back then). My brother
      and I also collected scripts and film clips from Lincoln Enterprises.

      I contacted member Jim Alexander previously and had a nice discussion
      with him. He suggested I go ahead and join the group.

      Just wanted to say "hi" and let everyone know that I would be pleased
      to receive e-mail from any SEARCH fans!

      Don Harden
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic