6471Re: More re-created graphics available

  • progrocktv
    Feb 2, 2011
      Very cool, then you;re right on it with already adding the drop zones:-)
      Yea I use FCP & Motion during my "day job". The masking feature in Motion is FANTASTIC!

      Keep me posted on your progress with adding this to DVD studio pro, I may have a project for you;-)

      Cheers!
      Phil

      --- In probe_control@yahoogroups.com, "Bryan D." <bryankd@...> wrote:

      > Hi Phil,
      >
      > This is a Apple Motion project (part of Final Cut Studio). The Guest star boxes (and others) are already video drop zones. I'm hoping to experiment with this graphic next in DVD Studio Pro (also part of Final Cut Studio). But haven't gotten around to it yet (people say I'm slow).
      >
      > I think the idea of a mock episode with group members would be fun...
      >
      > --- In probe_control@yahoogroups.com, "progrocktv" <progrocktv@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Nice job! If you have Final Cut Studio this would make a KICK ASS template in Motion. You could designate the Guest Star boxes as "drop zones", so you could drop in pretty much any picture or video clip, change the title and you have an instant episode. Think of the possibilities! Actually that would be pretty funny creating a few "mock" episodes using guests like Rip Taylor, Tiny Tim, Phyllis Diller, Henry Kissinger, etc.
      > >
      > > Cheers!
      > > Phil
      > >
      > > --- In probe_control@yahoogroups.com, "T" <tjveil@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > After seeing nothing but blurry VHS versions for years, that's a site for sore eyes, Bryan. Thanks! Did you use After Effects, or some other program?
      > > >
      > > > Oh, and as a diehard Mac user, yeah, I'd LOVE to see an effect like that for fast user switching. (I presume you mean the "tile wipe" effect?)
      > > >
      > > > Tom

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic