6463Re: More re-created graphics available

  • progrocktv
    Feb 1, 2011
      Nice job! If you have Final Cut Studio this would make a KICK ASS template in Motion. You could designate the Guest Star boxes as "drop zones", so you could drop in pretty much any picture or video clip, change the title and you have an instant episode. Think of the possibilities! Actually that would be pretty funny creating a few "mock" episodes using guests like Rip Taylor, Tiny Tim, Phyllis Diller, Henry Kissinger, etc.

      Cheers!
      Phil

      --- In probe_control@yahoogroups.com, "T" <tjveil@...> wrote:

      > After seeing nothing but blurry VHS versions for years, that's a site for sore eyes, Bryan. Thanks! Did you use After Effects, or some other program?
      >
      > Oh, and as a diehard Mac user, yeah, I'd LOVE to see an effect like that for fast user switching. (I presume you mean the "tile wipe" effect?)
      >
      > Tom
      >
      > --- In probe_control@yahoogroups.com, "Bryan D." <bryankd@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Thank you, I really appreciate the comments
      > >
      > > And I hope that you also checked out the recreated SEARCH title graphics at:
      > >
      > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mo61Sbud5U
      > >
      > > I've got a idea how to use the graphic for Mac user's when doing fast user switching (replacing the rotating cube effect), but I haven't tried to implement it yet. Let me know if there is interest.
      > >
      > > And I hope that you also checked out the recreated SEARCH title graphics at:
      > >
      > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mo61Sbud5U
      > >
      > > THANKS!
      > > Bryan

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic