5932Re: [probe_control] RE: (OT) Green Hornet film, etc.

    Sep 4, 2010
      I've posted this link a lot, but I can't remember if I have posted it here.
      It talks about the real reason why there may never be a DVD release of the
      1966 Batman TV series, and it mentions Green Hornet. Since it was the same
      production company, it may have the same rights issues. The real heart of
      the matter begins with paragraph 6. I think it is important reading,
      because it really makes you realize just how much goes into clearing
      something for release. It is so way much more than you would think.

      http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Batman-Watchmen-Batman-Deal-Reported/10573