      From: Marta Dawes <marta@...>
      Subject: RE: [probe_control] Ahna Capri --best role
      To: probe_control@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, September 3, 2010, 10:27 AM

      "Enter the Dragon" came out the year I was 16, so I did get to see it in the theatre; Ahna Capri certainly made an impression in that role. It was right after Bruce Lee died so I was aware that this was his final film, which gave an air of unreality to it. Right after that a local drive-in held a Saturday screening of all five of his films, which I managed to stay awake through. I was a long-time fan of Lee, thanks to "The Green Hornet." For me, he can be the only Kato. I did see a trailer for the new "Green Hornet" film last week, which looks like it might stay close to the style of the series. The Black Beauty looked very similar.

      Marta

      http://www.steveandmarta.com - See the 2004 Twilight Zone Convention page!

      All we are saying...

      is give Peace a chance. - John Lennon

      May the good Lord take a likin' to ya and blow ya up real soon! - Big Jim McBob and Billy Sol Hurok

      From: British 2010 Promo <stephenrusell@...>

      To: probe_control@yahoogroups.com

      Date: Thursday, September 2, 2010, 8:44 PM

      She was the woman who guided Bruce Lee & others around that temple fort, right?

      From: martin allen <zippytkat@...>

      To: probe_control@yahoogroups.com

      Date: Thursday, September 2, 2010, 5:35 PM

      Let's not forget her small, but important part in 'Enter the Dragon'.

      Just don't watch the movie on YouTube, It deserves to be seen on a real TV, in letterbox.

      From: dghprobe3 <dghprobe3@...>

      Subject: [probe_control] Ahna Capri passed away on August 19th

      To: probe_control@yahoogroups.com

      Date: Thursday, September 2, 2010, 6:31 PM

      Received an email from Jim Alexander earlier today regarding the passing of actress Ahna Capri, who played Pam Perry in the Bianco episode, "The Clayton Lewis Document."

      Her imdb page:

      http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0135622/

      From imdb:

      A longtime resident of the San Fernando Valley, Ahna was involved in a fatal traffic accident in North Hollywood on August 9, 2010 when a five-ton truck collided with her car. After spending more than a week in a coma on life support at a hospital, Capri passed away with family members at her side at age 65 on August 19, 2010.

      Looking over her imdb page, she apparently worked again with Tony Franciosa in a 1975 "Matt Helm" episode entitled, "Squeeze Play."

      She also appeared in a "Name of the Game" episode entitled, "Swinger's Only" with Robert Stack. The episode was written by Search story editor and producer Anthony Spinner, and was directed by Search director Barry Shear.

      Screen capture of Ahna from her "Search" episode:

      http://probecontrol.artshost.com/Episodes/imagepages/clay053.html