5576Re: [probe_control]Grayson Hall on Search

    Aug 4, 2009
      Her newsletter mentioned she was booked to do it. That is what they are
      going on. The authors contacted me years ago asking about it...but it was
      before we had all the episodes...so I wasn't sure.

      They had mentioned something about her referencing it in a bitter way later
      on...but not why.

      My educated guess is that McClure was supposed to get an eighth episode, but
      the network or the studio pulled the plug on it...so she never got to do it,
      although she was booked for it...which is why she was bitter.

      But it is a guess until we find someone who can tell us definitely.