5573Re: [probe_control] Grayson Hall on Search

  • JIM ALEXANDER
    Aug 4, 2009
      Mitch wrote:
      >... I recently read Grayson Hall of Dark Shadows fame biography. In it she filmed an episode of Search with Doug McClure and Burgess Meredith and it was never aired. Any idea if it ran in syndication and is available/title?
      Hey, Mitch---

      Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but...

      This has been discussed on the list before, and as I recall, the only place it's mentioned is in Hall's bio. We've never been able to establish any other circumstance of such a thing existing. No scripts, no film clips, no other actors mentioning they were involved with it. Nothing. It seems odd that Hall would mention it if it never occurred, but... we've never been able to prove it.

      I am curious about the exact phraseology of the mention in the book. Do you think you could share it with us, please?