5568Re: [probe_control] Search YouTube Videos (+World Sec. Bldg.)

  • Kenneth Caslis
    Aug 3, 2009
      Hi there,

      Well I live in the southern California area so the second WS building
      is only a 45 min. trip for me. And I just took a quick flight to San
      Fan to tape the first building.

      Thank you for the compliments on my videos, I hope to post more this
      fall. Including better video of both buildings and some other
      locations used in other episodes.

      -Ken