5539Re: [probe_control] Re: Search Mego Figure

  • Kenneth Caslis
    Jun 5, 2009
      Hey Nic,

      before I had my "Hugh" made, I went through all the Megos I could find
      on the web looking for something close. As you have seen there's not
      alot. So I'm currently working on a full cast of character heads
      including the other two probes, Cameron and the other key Probe
      control staff, and guest stars from the original series. I've started
      to build my first set as well. One set will be a full Probe control
      with control panels that have working lights. I've got a pretty good
      idea of a plot that will be fun and have a few laughs. I think it will
      be finished by the end of august, and run about 8 or 9 minutes.