5538Re: Search Mego Figure

  • fewernicholas
    Jun 5, 2009
      Hi,Ken,
      I've just been on a Mego website and found they made a Wyatt Earp action figure, but you may know that already. Unfortunately, it doesn't appear to bear any resemblance to Hugh O'Brian's Earp,if it did and they also did a Virginian set with a Trampas action figure, then you would have two of the "actors" for your video!

      Nic.

      --- In probe_control@yahoogroups.com, Kenneth Caslis <kcaslis@...> wrote:

      > That's exactly my thought. I certainly plan on having all three probes
      > interact. It'll take time picking a word from this episode and a line
      > from that episode, but I think the end product will be worth it.

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic