4885Re: [probe_control] Search and DVD Donkey

  • Richard D. Perez
    Jan 4, 2008
      DVDdonkey's stock answer on their source material is that the episodes were recorded from broadcast TV and are 8/10 quality. The price they have set for SEARCH is exorbitant.

      From: Joe Balshone
      Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 8:56 PM
      To: probe_control@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [probe_control] Search and DVD Donkey

      Happy New years all!

      Followed the thread regarding DVD Donkey and Search being available for
      purchase there with great interest.

      Found the site:
      http://www.dvddonkey.com/movies/action/Search.html

      So, in the spirit of all things Search/Probe as well as empirical research
      inquiry I placed an order. ;-)

      They sent my confirmation of the order, and the bank charge clearing on
      12/27/2007.

      I will keep everyone appointed with the experience, including quality of the
      material as it occurs.
      May this prove to be as an enlightening experience for you, as I hope it to
      be for me, given that
      the prospect of new research is one of my excitement points. <G>

      Getting to see the old episodes after 36 years is just a pleasant by product
      after all. <G>

      Joe