4580Re: [probe_control] OT That Somehow Becomes OT

  • actingman6@gmail.com
    Jul 2, 2007
      Pristine? Not necessarily. Prints of some kind? Yes.

      Remember Encore Action had a faded 16mm copy of the second telecast episode
      of Time Tunnel.

      It was only with the DVD release that we got to see the episode in glorious
      35mm...as well as a breath-taking remastering effort.

      Now it could mean that either 1) Warners does have video masters of some
      kind of Search already done or 2) If a network wanted to book it, then
      Warners would get something mastered and send it out.

      All speculation of course.