4305Hello All

  • Mike
    Mar 2, 2007
      Hello Jim Don and ALL,

      Thought I would drop in and let all know that after careful
      consideration I have decided to part with a Scanner and Neck Chain
      Attachment that I intended on keeping for myself.

      Sorry but it will Not include a chain do to the fact that the chains
      I did have were included with the previous Scanners.

      It will include the engraved back - plate "SEARCH 1972 -2007 35 YRS"

      I will list it when I can, there are some health problems in the
      family. I will keep the Probecontrol board informed.

      Have A Great Day ALL.

      --- In probe_control@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Alexander"
      <probecontrol@...> wrote:
      > Anyone who's interested... DEEP DISCOUNT has a widescreen THE
      CHAIRMAN for $14.64 with free shipping: