4000Re: [probe_control] 1972-1973 season reviewed on TV PARTY!

  • Skip Brown
    Jul 15, 2006
      I vaguely remember Banyon, so I can't comment much about it. But "Sixth
      Sense" is another story. I remember, at 11 years(?) old it scared the heck
      out of me. It's pilot started as an episode of "Night Gallery", didn't it?

      While we are talking about anthologies, anyone remember the "Night Gallery"
      knock off called "Ghost Story" hosted by Family Affair's "Mr. French"
      (Sebastian Cabot)? There is another show that scared me! I suppose if I saw
      them now, I would laugh.

      Other TV Movies that scared me during that era:
      "Something Evil" Speilberg directed this chiller about a family on a farm,
      where the devil comes to stay.
      "Black Noon" Roy Thinnes is a preacher in a western town named "San Melas"
      terrorized by a devil cult
      "The Eyes Of Charles Sand" Another pilot movie about a man who uses his
      supernatural "sight" to solve crimes.

      Ooooo... Scary..... brrrrrrrr.

      Skip