3996Re: [probe_control] 1972-1973 season reviewed on TV PARTY!

  • Richard D. Perez
    Jul 15, 2006
      Correction:

      THE SIXTH SENSE was never recut. The hourlong episodes were simply
      're-wrapped' by Serling and added to the NIGHT GALLERY package. It will
      be interesting to see if these episodes come out on DVD as part of the
      NIGHT GALLERY releases.

      BTW, will the fellow who wanted to trade for SEARCH episodes with me
      please contact ME?