3396Re: [probe_control] Another fine 60s/70s character actor passes away

  • yorktowncmdr@aol.com
    Nov 5 10:12 AM

      Thank you for the posting on Lloyd Bochner. Among I few others I remember
      him for includes the taut episode of "Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea - The Fear
      Makers" as the duplicitous psychologist sabotaging a Seaview mission, and a
      lawyer lothario in the eerie "Crowhaven Farm."

      End Run