3116Re: OT: Sad MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE news for our new friend Jimmy

  • kevin_searchprobe
    Apr 6, 2005
      Evers also starred in the immortal "Brain That Wouldn't Die", a B
      picture that was a featured film on "Mystery Science Theater".
      He apparently did a lot of series TV in the 60's. He's in a "Green
      Hornet" episode I have. He was a good actor -- sort of a Kevin
      Mycarthy type. I'm shocked that he was still alive, and also that he
      was 83!

      --- In probe_control@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Alexander"
      <probecontrol@s...> wrote:

      > The below was posted on the Yahoo INVADERS list.
      >
      > Thanks--
      >
      > Jim Alexander

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic