3113Re: OT: Sad MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE news for our new friend Jimmy

  • Morningstar
    Apr 1, 2005
      It is on one of our (so called) independent stations, KMCI-38, in
      Kansas City. I don't know who is distibuting it, but it has the old
      Spelling-Goodson production credit, so Aaron Spelling might still own
      the rights.

      --- In probe_control@yahoogroups.com, <actingman@m...> wrote:
      > Who's running it?
      >

      > >Subject: [probe_control] Re: OT: Sad MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE news for
      our new friend Jimmy
      > > From: "Morningstar" <amstar@c...>
      > > Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 08:56:47 -0000
      > > To: probe_control@yahoogroups.com
      > >

      > >I have been catching "The Guns of Will Sonnett" and I do like it. It
      > >was a nice family western. Jason Evers played Jim Sonnett, father of
      > >Jeff Sonnett (Dack Rambo) and son of Will Sonnett (Walter Brennan).
      > >
      > >If you get a chance, check it out.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic