2630Re: [probe_control] Re: Editing

  • C. Dixon
    Apr 1, 2004
      Hi, Yes, I remember Space Rangers. I own the 6
      episodes. The pilot had hope, but something wierd
      happens. Literally 6 producers, 6 writers and 6 pilots
      happened.
      A good idea gone bad through mismanagement.
      Funny thing, I had fonder memories of it than it
      actually deserved. I still like 'em for the period
      peice, but they really ARE BAD :)
      Has anyone ever notised that Lost in space was more
      serious in the first season than the other years?
      The black and whites are great!