      From: "John actingman6@... [probe_control]" <probe_control@yahoogroups.com>
      To: "Probe Control" <probe_control@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2014 3:15:37 PM
      Subject: [probe_control] Distro Moves On

      I got the McClure movie yesterday, and have just mailed the original disc to the next link in the chain.  Post Office says the expected delivery date is Friday.

      Thanks to the King for setting this up.

      I took a quick random look at the movie.  The picture quality is really good.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic