11403what year??

    Aug 7, 2014

      Hello everyone

            Moving back to Search for a sec, after having a Covert Activities Season 3 second DVD being Warehouse 13 (right picture wrong content), I started my second time around with ‘Search’. With ‘One Of Our Spies Is Missing’, the deceased Kaplos brother died in 1975, so anyone got any thoughts on what year they were actually supposed to be in??

      Geoff

      ***************  Geoff Willmetts    editor, SFCrowsnest.org.uk  and other suffixes ****************