11036Re: [probe_control] New Interview with John Strong

    Mar 28, 2014
      Justman said the stars had their "eccentricities".  We know O'Brian didn't get it.  Franciosa didn't get it.  The one I have never heard from is McClure.

      On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 10:20 PM, <kevin_searchprobe@...> wrote:

      Yeah, as Bryan said, I'd like to know if there was a "bible" for the show. Detailing the show's concept, and perhaps explaining that Probes had been conditioned not to kill & generally avoid firearms, among other things. And I'd like to know how the stars were to work with. What eccentricities might they have had, and were they generally happy with the series. Apparently Tony Franciosa could be difficult and was said to have been so on 'Name of the Game'. I wonder if this carried on into 'Search'. Thanks for this, it's pretty fascinating.

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic