11035Warners guns scanners

    Mar 28 4:26 AM

      Hello Don

            You people over there might want to compare other Warner shows from that time to see if their logo was shown in a similar way. It might just has been a studio decision. I have a vague memory that they were but you would have seen more shows.

      Hello Kevin

            I hate referring to the Weverka books so much but in the ‘PROBE’ novelisation, Lockwood initially saw the implants as a form of mind control and had to be convinced that it wasn’t and that he had his free will ie NO conditioning.

            Speaking of which, a certain Michael Knight never carried a gun and KITT was given a laser when it was needed and wasn’t a normal part of its equipment.

      Hello Dino

            Just where was Lockwood’s scanner in that opening sequence of the pilot??

      Geoff

      ***************  Geoff Willmetts    editor, SFCrowsnest.org.uk  and other suffixes ****************