10901Re: [probe_control] New file uploaded to probe_control

  • jeffhaas2sorrent
    Mar 16, 2014
      I've noticed changes in film stock in the middle of scenes at times.  The image goes from bright and crisp to darker and grainy.

      I think this just wouldn't have been seen on the color TVs back in 1972.  Same thing with the original Star Trek...watching the episodes now, after they've been cleaned up, and on a modern TV, you can really see things that they didn't want you to notice...seams in costumes, computer consoles looking wooden, etc.
    • Show all 165 messages in this topic