10892eye to eye contact

    Mar 15, 2014

      Hello Steve Russell

            There’s a fair bet that Control changes its shifts to match the PROBE when abroad.

      Hello Michael B

            Having a contact lens link to other people was done with ‘Torchwood’ and even then I thought it was implausible. The only way you could replace an entire eye would be to find a one-eyed man or woman because I’m sure no one would voluntarily have one eye taken out, even for a job.

      Hello Dino

            Although I’ve still to watch the Australian Mission: Impossible, I think having scenes down to 3 and a half minutes would even work against the original series.

      Geoff

      ***************  Geoff Willmetts    editor, SFCrowsnest.org.uk  and other suffixes ****************