10884Re: Moment of Madness Easter Egg @ 16:02

    Mar 15, 2014
      Yeah, I don't know what it is about linking items to Files in these groups anymore.  It used to be easy to do and the links would generally work, if you were signed in to Yahoo.

      To see the image of the printout Callas saw listing the first Probe unit (Harding, Kuroda, Griffin, et. al.), you'll have to go to Files section manually, then select "Screen Grabs" folder, then select Search_Moment_300.JPG

      Thanks to Chris, though, for catching that as well.  Things like that were more difficult to read when we had the old multi-generational material previously.  The dvds are so crisp and clear it is almost like truly seeing the show for the first time.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic