      From: probe_control@yahoogroups.com [mailto:probe_control@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of British 2010 Promo
      Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2014 6:59 PM
      To: probe_control@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [probe_control] WSC & Probe today

      I can equipping agents with smart phones as backup cameras & for PC contact.

      I can see ear & dental implants done today

      & maybe hide scanner in watch, tie clip, eyeglasses, vest, womens jewelry

      & I can see women Probe agents & ethnic agents IE

      Indian, Chinese, Arab, etc

      WSC can have Probe Controls in US, EU, Asia.

      Cameron would have CD & DVD file for

       data & fax like line for data.& tap the Internet.

      Id be awesome today with agents driving latest model cars etc.

      Show titles:

      "Search The New Missions.

      Return to Search

      Probe 1.

      Probe Control 1."

      Be ideal for the Internet generation alone,

      Probe  problems for Today:

      Hacking

      computer virus.

      ID theft

      vs when show aired then but postulated about

      IE

      Short Circuit.

      Love to see Grover in a 2014 Vette, be radical.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic