10246RE: [probe_control] Keep watching the cameras

    Oct 24, 2013

      Hello John

           I always thought the turning point was 1964 when Stingray was produced in colour because you folk were ahead of us with colour TV and were less inclined to buy b&w British material.

      Geoff

      ***************  Geoff Willmetts    editor, SFCrowsnest.org.uk  and other suffixes ****************

      To: probe_control@yahoogroups.com
      From: actingman6@...
      Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 16:14:22 -0400
      Subject: Re: [probe_control] Keep watching the cameras

      Not really, a lot of those shows did run over here at least once.

      On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 5:48 AM, gf willmetts <gfwillmetts-2@...> wrote:

      Hello John
           Re: Network. That as well although I didn’t think you folk across the pond would have been familiar with that many of them, especially as so many were in black and white.