10242Keep watching the cameras

    Oct 23, 2013

      Hello Martin

           It’ll be interesting to see where this Yeti programme series will go.

           Where UFOs are concerned, considering so many have camera phones now, you would have thought that there would be more photos of unusual aerial phenomena but the reverse has happened. Maybe people aren’t looking up so much anymore. Then again, it’s also known that digital pictures can be fixed so unlikely to pass scrutiny.

           Scientists are also currently exploring the possibility of whether alien life ever passed through our star system. No hidden Monoliths yet.

      Hello John

           Re: Network. That as well although I didn’t think you folk across the pond would have been familiar with that many of them, especially as so many were in black and white.

      Geoff

      ***************  Geoff Willmetts    editor, SFCrowsnest.org.uk  and other suffixes ****************