      From: gf willmetts <gfwillmetts-2@...>
      To: Search Chat <probe_control@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2013 2:46 PM
      Subject: [probe_control] Not Yeti

      Hello Martin
           It’s usually a safe bet that the USA comes after a UK Who release.
           Re: Yeti. There’s a three part series called ‘Bigfoot Files’ on UK’s Channel 4 over the next few weeks. It might show up Stateside. There’s more sightings of such creatures in the Russian tundra than any other part of the world. I doubt it’s a member of the bear family. Hybrids of polar and brown bears already exist and they just look like bears. I doubt if anyone would confuse them with anything else.
      Geoff
       ***************  Geoff Willmetts    editor, SFCrowsnest.org.uk  and other suffixes ****************            SFCrowsnest.org.uk is the biggest SF website in Europe and second biggest in the world                   and that&apos;s only because the first is a commerical site and they look to what we do! *************************************************************************************
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic